On Sun, 12 Jan 2003, George Mitchell wrote:

> Well I have a Radeon 7000 that works with neither 8.2 or 9.0 unless
> accelleration is somehow disabled.  It works flawlessly with Red Hat 8.0
> though. There is simply some problem lurking in Mandrake that trashes
> these early Radeon cards.  I originally suspected it was in the glx
> libraries but I have lately been hearing that it was a kernel 'drm'
> module.  All I really know is that it fails badly, even when
> accelleration is not in use.

Are you planning on testing 9.1 beta on it? I don't have too much time
available, and would appreciate it if someone took this up and ensured
that at least there are valid bugzilla entries for cards that failed
on 8.2 and 9.0 before we hit RCs, then I can spend time doing other stuff
(packaging etc).

Regards,
Buchan