Hello all,

As the title states, I updated an old 9.0 partition with 9.1b1.
Overall the impression is good running it.
All the hardware works as it did before and even supermount works OK.

I had to enable supermount on the command line though to get it to work. Is it
disabled by default?

What I did find puzzling is that I could log in as "root" but not as any of
the existing users......the passwords weren't accepted.
After 'changing' them back to what they were in "userdrake" solved that.

What I do find very irritating is that when you're in MCC and you click on
something there's no indication whatsoever something's happening. It's a
fairly trying experience especially for the impatient. For first time users
it could be disaster i.e. shove them back to other distribs or OS's.

Another thing: I personally don't like the default desktop it has too much of
an XP look to it. OK so tastes differ but there should be more eye-candy
there IMHO.

HarM