Hey,
I'm packaging some cheesy apps that might make us even more home-desktop
friendly.  Problem is, we don't really have a menu entry for these kinds
of things...

cooking/brewing/collecting/hobbies/homework/family type apps

Most could go in Applications/Databases but that's a stretch, or
Office/Other, but they are specifically non-office apps, or
Applications/Sciences/Other, but do you think people would look there
for a program about baseball cards or something?  And Amusements/Other
is kinda for games, I feel.

Can we have some sort of home/hobby menu entry?
Not only would it help me, it would look real friendly-like.  :-)
Austin

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant