IIRC the problems were due to an error in the xfs filesystem in
combination with high memory.

I made a patched version which should correct it, but did not post in on
mandrake club, because nobody requested/voted for it. If anyone is
experiencing problems, I can put it up somewhere.
(alternatively, download the 2.4.19-16.7mdk src rpm from club and
change the spec so that it builds the enterprise version only and build
it.

Danny