Buchan Milne wrote:

+ at least 44 MandrakeClub members ...
oki.
first draft of rpm available at:
http://yves.zarb.org/postfix/
(of course linked against openssl 0.9.7, but still with db3.3).
do *NOT* use on production box, or at your OWN risk.
but please test and report :)

Actually, the original requester wanted
postfix2+spamassassin+amavisd-new+clamav+cyrus-imapd
why cyrus-impad ? The mailbox database is stored in parts of the filesystem that are private to the Cyrus IMAP system. and AFAIK is not cyrus-aware. you will need more cyrus tools.
i think you was talking about courier-imap.
I would add openLdap to store user informations. otherwise couier-imapd is not what we can call a piece of fun to configure with cram-md5 auth.

(of course we have clamav and spamassassin in contrib AFIAK).
Will take a look at amavisd-new soon.
i have a doc made by a mandrake guy (amaury) somewhere. i will send you as soon as i find it back...