Dear Sir(s) (whatever),

Somehow, when I enrolled in a Mandeake Club (or something), I got put on a cc list for all(?) cooker/bugzilla eMails.  Though the reciept and brousing of these many notes, reports, etc. has been interesting and more than a little fun; I am finding that the load on my mailbox and time is becoming excessive.  This is NOT a complaint (probably my fault - I checked something that I shouldn't have), but I would appreciate being removed form whatever list I got on so as not to recieve this flood of data anymore.

Again; no complaint.  In a way, I'll probably miss seeing all those messages for a while whenever I check my mail.

Thanx.  I am an old UNIX programmer and very interested in LINUX, but find that I don't currently have enough time to invest to become really serious about it.  At this point I can only dabble a bit, but I continue to dabble.

Sincerely,

Darby Dozier