Hi

when compiling the latest stable clanlib (0.6.5) I get the following error:

Sources/GL/GLX/displaycard_glx.cpp: In member function `virtual void (* CL_GLX_DisplayCard::get_proc_address(const std::string&))()':
Sources/GL/GLX/displaycard_glx.cpp:366: `glXGetProcAddressARB' undeclared (first use this function)
Sources/GL/GLX/displaycard_glx.cpp:366: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)

to fix it I had to use the glx.h provided with the nVidia drivers, although the function isn't NVIDIA specific - is this a problem with the XFree86-devel package?

Cheers
cris.