Am Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2003, 13:33:36 Uhr MET, schrieb Charles A Edwards:
> To do the build as .mdk I had set the spec to also
> rm -f %buildroot%{_libdir}/%{name}%{major_version}/divx4*
> rm -f %buildroot%{_libdir}/%{name}%{major_version}/xvid*

Yes, they belong only to the plf package.
> Have run into similar when doing the gstreamer-plugin build as .mdk.
> I have to add additional files for removal
> libgstopenquicktimedecoder.so
> libgstopenquicktimedemux.so
> libgstopenquicktimetypes.so
> libgstshout.so

Same here.

But all of them only build if you have the libraries from plf
installed that these plugins depend on. This will never happen on a
Mandrake build host.
> Normally I would simply build and install all as plf, but I am trying to
> be a good little boy, now, a separate the 2.
> With avifile mdk or plf doesn't really matter but with gnome pkgs now
> requiring the mdk pkgs for gstreamer looks like I will need to keep
> separating them.

So why don't you just deinstall that libraries or do you want me to
fix this just for you?
--
   Götz Waschk <> master of computer science  <> University of Rostock
 http://wwwtec.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key