On Thursday 16 January 2003 02:23 pm, SI Reasoning wrote:
> For one, I don't think Mandrake wants to stiff its investors,
> that could severely cramp any post-Mandrake company. So my best guess is
> that they will bargain some of the debt down to something more realistic
> to todays economy and continue to build the business.

If I was a creditor, I'd be offering to - and asking the other creditors to -
switch to a payment plan that didn't kill the golden goose. A four-month stay
of payments plus 12 months of easier terms would be more than enough. You
wouldn't even have to settle for less, just settle for later.

Cheers; Leon