On Tuesday January 21 2003 05:30 pm, Francisco Alcaraz Ariza wrote:
> Still not acces to second cdrom

   Also beta2 (fresh install, since re-synced with urpmi to current
cooker)
   Since the first 2.4.21 kernel (beta1), and again with pre3.1, my
CD-RW and CDrom are available for writing (burner), but not reading.
They can't be mounted ("no device", or "no media found"), with or
without supermount. 2.4.21 kernels set my CDrom drive as scsi, but my
CDrom is still /dev/hdd in fstab, and there's no ide-scsi statement
for it in lilo.conf.

   Usin the 2.4.19 kernel from my 9.0 CD's, everything is back to
normal.  CD drives can be mounted, and supermount works.