PLEASE, add check for ENOMEDIA and ENOENT into subfs_mount() in final version! It will
reduce number of failed mount attempts without media from 5 to 1! These two are
returned mostly, _not_ ENXIO.

I intended to send patch later, but was too late :)

> I am very fast taking the cd out of the try :)

> Seriosly, I can't see a good way (except changing konqueror)
> of doing something sensible.  Process is:

right

> - konqueror trys to access files
> - supermount try to acces media.
> - cdrom (not supermount) found that you try to use cdrom media, and
>  the try is open, he thinks: stupid user, anyway I will close it for
>  you.
> - CDrom got fixed.

I know. For this reason disabling autoclose seems to be less evil to
me.

> BTW, I just integrated all your patches in kernel for updates (will
> be in next cooker kernel).  I just didn't delete put_inode() as
> your patch does.

Strange. For all I can tell it was the exact reason for "disappearing
files".

>  Now I am able to eject the cd in the middle of one
> operation, insert again the cd, and the operation continues
> with only some I/O Errors (as expected).

I am  not sure what exactly you mean. It was always possible actually ... what is the
difference?

> You cold get the kernel for updates in my web page later today
> (offcial copy is still compiling):

Is it possible to get just the supermount patch? I do have problems
with bandwidth :(

-andrey