Kim Schulz wrote:

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003 17:05:45 -0500
Charles A Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003 22:43:50 +0100
Kim Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What is wrong?
Same here.

urpmi-4.2-11 caused it. You can revert to -10 or wait for -12 and manually install it.

It works if you use --wget

It works VERY, VERY well with wget, and I think wget also has more flexibility in how and when it times out(I know wget can resume fetches, though I do not know if this has been integrated into urpmi's calling of it-- it also can do single file ftp sessions, and this it looks like it is doing(wget call for each rpm chosen, as single RPMs). I did my first update from beta2 isos to what was then current with an
urpmi.update --wget Cooker_main
followed by an
urpmi --wget --auto-select --media Cooker_main

and it figured out things very nicely for me. It grabbed about 200 MB of files and proceeded to dep analyze, then install properly. In fact, with a media name variation, this is how I always update even in Dolphin if I do not want pinpoint updating of an app plus deps.

John.