Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:
Michal Bukovjan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Hi,

after a short period of the fix-up of the problem I reported
recently (I believe it was .12 or .13mdk), the bug is back on
current Cooker (0.16).

normally, 9.1-0.15mdk was the fixed version, as per the
changelog.

Hmm, it started to WFM with version .13mdk, I think. I jumped today to .16mdk, and it stopped working (reverted to buggy behaviour).

Note that I test with drakconfig[.real] - the main screen is broken.

hum, it seems the following is normal for me:

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/t/meuh.png
This screenshot looks correct.

(using << LANGUAGE=cs LC_ALL=cs mousedrake >>) as of:

drakxtools-newt-9.1-0.16mdk
perl-GTK2-0.0.cvs.2003.01.27.1-1mdk
drakxtools-9.1-0.16mdk

I have exactly the same packages and setup.

The problem was recently fixed, but occurs again on current Cooker.
Also, rpmdrake needs to have this fixed as well (unlike
drakxtool, it never had it fixed so far).

yep, that's fixed in cvs. once i'm getting sure it's really fixed
for you for drakxtools as well i'll upload.

Thanks,

Michal