Current (daily) cooker install. After an update this mornin (15:20
GMT), which involved these kde updates, Konqueror web browser would
not start. From a terminal, konqueror file manager would run
normally, the web browser would not. The fm would also not function
as a web browser. Never got as far as an error mesg in the term, just
froze up.

    I --forced these kde rc6 rpms back in from my beta2 CD's and now
konqueror is fine again. I put  /kde*.mdk/  in skip.list. Hopefully
that's the right syntax.