Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Thursday 30 January 2003 04:33 am, Stefan van der Eijk wrote:
>
>>Anyone disagree?
>

> Yeah. (-:
>
> Despite the confusion it entails, there are a lot of long-term benefits to
> having several disparate approaches and some decentralisation. Willing
> co-operation between the `outliers' so that (for example) PLF and Texstar
> RPMs are always interoperable would be nice, though.

I think PLF will have to be realistic and rather start adding Obsoletes
tags to stuff like kdemoreartwork-liquid (for mosfet-liquid or whatever
Tex calls it).

> The PLF page with all of the natty URPMI stuff is here, IMHO Mandrake should
> have something similar for their own stuff:
>
>     http://plf.zarb.org/~nanardon/urpmiweb.php

# urpmi urpmi.setup
# urpmi.setup

(Doesn't work behind an authenticating proxy though, I want to know how
to setup a urpmi.setup source so I can host one internally here for
other students ...)

Buchan