fredagen den 31 januari 2003 17.40 skrev Buchan Milne:
> Oden Eriksson wrote:
> > fredagen den 31 januari 2003 17.05 skrev Buchan Milne:
> >>I thought you were MS free?
> >
> > Yes I am, sort of. I like to have them installed, or be able to have them
> > installed. My situation has changed somewhat now and I have to use nt5pro
> > occasionally. I need to be prepared for testing different environments. I
> > have though been running Mandrake 99% of the time at home, each time I
> > have to boot ms I get insane...,
>
> Ahh, I'm in the same situation ;-)
>
> > but it's ok, I'm real quick doing my internet
> > banking (which is mainly why...).
>
> For that, I would use win4lin :-).
>
> Boots windows faster than any machine I have ever seen ...

I can imagine. I was amazed trying VMware, but win4lin is faster, and maybe
better?

Well..., back to topic. I compiled plain 2.4.20 and the dma problems (hdd
performance) was solved. I wonder how to make this work for a 9.0 kernel? is
quintela or chmou planning fixing this? Or will it be added to the errata/the
hw list?

--
Regards // Oden Eriksson, Deserve-IT.com