Buchan Milne wrote:

Thanks, I noticed that while I was putting some of them into contrib,
where I think they would be more widely appreciated. Austin and I will try
and get most of your stuff into contrib. Please take a look at the specs
in Mandrake CVS, as there would probably be the odd changes to make
rpmlint happier ;-).

Also, some RPMs are missing the SRPMs, such as lilypond, which I have been
having troubles compiling.

(You didn't reply on the club-volunteers list when there was a discussion
regarding getting club RPMs into cooker/contrib, so we started anyway;-))

I have published lilypond at Mandrake club check the srpms at onsupported/mandrakecleb/9.0/SRPMS

but building lilipond is really hard actually i ddnt do it.
it was one of the lilypond developers that fixed the cooker version so i would be possible.
He tried to join Mandrake club with it, but he only got some comments about that it wasnt no good.
Because it was a modyfied cooker version.
Strange answer knowing that he is a lilypond cooker developer.
anyway he gave up and stopped trying to join mandrake club.
But he let me publish his rpms at my siye and at mandrake club for him because i needed them for
noteedit.
If you need help with compiling lilipond ask him at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

/thac