I know this was brought up before as to if we really need this
screen...and I am not sure that we do...but if we are going to keep it I
have a suggestion:

instead of listing them like "cups, proftp, ..., etc" I think it would
be more useful to actually list them and give a brief description of
what they are used for and what packages they selected to get them
installed...something like:

"You are about to install the following servers
and will be turned on by default"

Deselect the ones you do not want installed:

(x) Cups:
      Printer stuff blah, blah, required for printing setup

(x) ProFtp:
       Ftp server blah, blah,

| Back |                                | Next |

or something along those lines.  At the very least I think we should
list them and describe what they are for and what packages use them.

--Brad