Warly wrote:
Pixel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

When you insert a Mandrake CD into a drive under Windows the autorun app
lunches. Here you can select among a list of options. But you can only click on
a text description and not on the icon that is to the left of that. It would be
logical that icons are also made clickable.
if someone has Windows programming skills, please help!

In what environement is the application written?
from "strings", it seems to be Delphi

Where can one find the source?
i have no idea. maybe warly knows?

Greg, do you know where we can find them ? It should be a good idea to include
them into the CD.

If you can find it, drop me a note or just publish it. I think someone, including me, will be able to help you.

Michal