On Tue, 2003-02-04 at 03:15, Jason Straight wrote:

> I agree, I could see if it were somehow going to add functionality, but I
> really don't see the value in branding a login. It's rarely seen, and the

Login screen is quite often seen on most people's machines, because they
shut them down regularly - at least every day, for some people more
often than that. Corporate bunnies and geeks don't seem to believe in
electricity bills (they'd much rather have penis len^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H
uptime contests...), the rest of us do :)
--
adamw