Hi!

I have a question: Who is currently responsible for the isdn4linux related
things ? I have the feeling I get constantly ignored for isdn4linux related
topics. The reason can't be the small number of users, as isdn is widespread
in germany and have to be supported for success in germany. I know DSL is
more important for internet-access these times.

I have mentioned several issues, asked some question and got no answer ... I
have made 2 bugreports for isdn4linux back in mid-december last year and
nothing is done.

What can be done to solve this issue ? Any thoughts, suggestions ?

--
Regards
Steffen