wireless on my c400 laptop has worked since mdk8 right up until 9.1 beta2.

in beta 2 the wireless card (which has always used the wavelan driver)
seemed to be recognized, which is not happening in beta3.

Is there any information I can submit to be more helpful? I tried going back
to v9.0 wireless tools, and  changing modules in /etc/modules.conf.

in beta2:
> iwlist retry
lo        no retry limit/lifetime information.

eth0      no retry limit/lifetime information.

Warning: Driver for device eth1 has been compiled with version 15
of Wireless Extension, while this program is using version 13.
Some things may be broken...

eth1