Hello Nora,

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Nora Etukudo wrote:

> Is the translation process rolled back every time and started from
> ground up?

No, but the translation work is done on a voluntary basis, and once
already translated messages are changed a little bit, they are marked
"fuzzy" and you don't get to see them anymore until someone has gone over
it to confirm the correctness.

> I actually ask because of the errors in the german localisation.

Currently there is a thread going on on the MandrakeClub translation forum
about the German l10n. I've also cc'ed this message to the cooker-i18n
list where translation issues are discussed.

tschuess,

--
Reinout van Schouwen                    Artificial Intelligence student
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 mobile phone: +31-6-44360778