There was some post last month about this problem.

Any progress on those issues ?

regards

Bernard

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 06:19, Matt Phillips wrote:

>> 2.4.19-18mdk was the last kernel that worked with my D-Link DWL-650; you
>> might try that if you can find it.  I reported this at the time, but
>> nobody seemed to care (and it was before cooker used bugzilla to track
>> such things).
>>
>> -Matt

Matt Thanks will look for it.  I'm running 2.4.19-16mdk now as well and
still having trouble.  Could I trouble you for some off list help in
getting it to work?

James
<<

--

Digital Objects Ltd

Internet security / Web hosting & design / Web enabled applications

PO Box 60510, Titirangi
Waitakere City

Phone: 0800 LETS DOIT (538736)
Fax: +64 9 8128 368