Ok, I forwarded this to Deno.

What about some responses to the top voted ones on the
Club that *aren't* in yet, as to if they will be soon,
or reasons they aren't/won't be, like you did that
other time.

Things like JDK, Flash Player, and RealPlayer are
obvious, those are on the commercial CDs, but a lot of
the other ones certainly *could* make it in...