On Sun, 2003-02-09 at 16:35, Michael Scherer wrote:
> So, as posted before, what about a groupware system.
> Somebody said that one mailling list is not good, but, I don't know if we need
> more maillings lists
> What do you think about ?

Well, it's pretty clear that we'll need both a web interface and a
mailing list or two extra:  mailing lists for really communicating and
getting things done, and a web portal that everyone can access.  The web
helps organization and invites new developers.

Mailing lists are no big deal, but the web portal needs some thought.

As I've said before, we could do this ourselves.  I'd be happy to set it
up, and I'm sure many others would be as well.  But if MDK wants to do
it themselves, I think they should.  As is their style, they've been
quite silent on this issue.  That's because they THINK before they make
decisions or public comments, unlike me, who shoots his mouth off at any
opportunity.

However, I think it's finally time for at least one comment from the
people at the helm, so I'm (uncharacteristically) gonna shut up for a
while.

Austin

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant