On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 06:09:35PM -0700, Vincent Danen wrote:
> Can I ask for a few changes to my package ownership?
>
> can hddtemp be moved to being owned by [EMAIL PROTECTED] (I uploaded this
> for him)

BTW this is fine with me.  I'd post to the maintainers list.  But I
don't have a @*mandrake* addy...

Warly, if I cc'ed the wrong person please pass it along to the right
person.  Thanks.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is
the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the
champion only of her own." -- John Quincy Adams, July 4th, 1821