Ian S. Nelson wrote:
> I can send encrypted messages but mozilla crashes immediately on a
> decryption.  Is this a problem from libraries from the update process or
> are others having this too?

For me, decryption/verification work, but I can't encrypt or sign. There
were known issues with the enigmail version currently used, but I
(hoping for a beta much sooner) suggested Fred not to update mozilla
just for enigmail when another update would be around the corner ...

I guess I should test on a clean beta3 or rc1 install to see what
happens there.

I normally try and help Fred out on this, since I added it just before
9.0, and Fred has problems accessing mozdev.org (so I provide him with
source when possible). Anyone know what's up with the Mozilla release
schedule?

Buchan