Hi there!

1. Great work everyone.

2. The 'NETGEAR MA401RA Wireless PC' (a PCMCIA WLAN card) is orinoco_cs.o compatible, but it doesn't get detected by default neither by Mandrake 9.1 beta 3 nor by older versions. This can be easily fixed by adding these lines to /etc/pcmcia/config:

card "NETGEAR MA401RA Wireless PC"
manfid 0x000b, 0x7300
bind "orinoco_cs"

After adding this, the card gets detected at boot time and the driver gets loaded, and DrakConnect can be used to configure it.
I hope that you can add this patch to the final version of Mandrake 9.1, and... keep up the good work!

Michael

P.S.: Please send replies to this mail to me directly, because I am not currently subscribed to the mailing list. Thanks.