On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 10:07:07AM +0100, Götz Waschk wrote:
> I don't know about the en_US keyboard layout, but in Mandrake's de_DE
> mapping you can use the <Alt Graph> key as compose. Right now I'm
> sitting in front of a SunRay terminal that has a key labeled
> <Compose> which makes it quite easy for me :-)

Yeah well US keyboards don't even have a <Alt Graph> key.
My bottom row is:
Ctrl Win Alt Space Alt Win Menu Ctrl

Shift + Right Win is the current equivalent of the compose key in my
mapping...

Which is done via:
xmodmap -e 'keycode 116 = Super_R Multi_key'

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is
the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the
champion only of her own." -- John Quincy Adams, July 4th, 1821