Am Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2003, 14:20:15 Uhr MET, schrieb John Allen:
> I have a 9 year old girl and I don't want her reading shite like
> this. Its not fucking necessary, and has no bleedin bollockin
> functionality, its not even fucking funny for fuck sake.

Hey, you talk like Ozzy :-) Anyway, this is geek humor and not
everybody can laugh about it. But that's always the same problem with
humor. E.g. I think Frasier is funny, but most germans wouldn't agree,
that's why they broadcast it it 0:30.

--
   Götz Waschk <> master of computer science  <> University of Rostock
 http://wwwtec.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key