On Wednesday 12 February 2003 07:21, Combelles, Christophe (MED, ALTEN) wrote:
>Is it wanted ? kcontrol does not appear in the menu. You only have
>access to each kcontrol part separately, but not as a single application.
>This would be nice to have it in the KDE config submenu.

Yes!  I have been wondering about this as well.  I accidentally deleted
the button from my kicker panel, and the only substitute is a preferences
button that pops up a menu with only one entry: kcontrol.  It would be
much nicer have it readily available, without having to manually
create the button, which is probably beyond most Linux newcomers.

-C.S.