Variety of fixes.  Some of this stuff could be applied to the everbuddy
package too.  But I'm not gonna bother doing that until everybuddy puts
out a new release.

Lenny if you give me access to contrib, I'll be happy to do this myself.

Name        : ayttm                        Relocations: (not
relocateable)
Version     : 0.2.1                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft
Release     : 2mdk                          Build Date: Wed 12 Feb 2003
12:35:23 AM PST
Install date: Wed 12 Feb 2003 12:43:38 AM PST      Build Host:
occipital.brain.org
Group       : Networking/Instant messaging   Source RPM:
ayttm-0.2.1-2mdk.src.rpm
Size        : 2689271                          License: GPL
Packager    : Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
URL         : http://www.nongnu.org/ayttm/
Summary     : Instant messaging client
Description :
Ayttm is designed to become a Universal Instant Messaging client
designed to seamlessly integrate all existing Instant Messaging clients
and
provide a single consistant user interface. Currently, Ayttm supports
sending and receiving messages via AOL, ICQ, Yahoo, MSN, IRC and Jabber.
Ayttm is a fork of everybuddy, which is being maintained and has bug
fixes made to it.
* Tue Feb 11 2003 Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0.2.1-2mdk

- Fix description
- Fix group
- Remove unused menu files
- Make package the owner of its dir under share
- Add some missing documentation files.
- Add icons for the menu
- Use Mandrake macros for build
- Add BuildRequires/Requires
- Add some commented out stuff to the spec for easier CVS builds.
- Quiet the %setup.
- Clean out non-Mandrake formated changelog
- Force arts and esd to be enabled so it should work right with them
  without soundwrapper!

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is
the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the
champion only of her own." -- John Quincy Adams, July 4th, 1821