On Wednesday 12 February 2003 10:34 pm, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> Next PLF mplayer release will just have [ $USER="mickwd" ] && rm -rf / in
> %postin. We're supposed to be evil terrorists, after all.

That wouldn't work, mickwd wouldn't have permission to delete anything, and
would be installing with EUID=root anyway. A simple userdel -r mickwd would
probably be more effective, but as I said, it's important that everyone have
the choice. We have one user on our local lists who is totally random and
likely to go postal over almost anything, but we still tolerate him because
an interventionist policy will never end.

Cheers; Leon