Le mer 12/02/2003 à 16:47, Gerard Patel a écrit :

> Wiki are great for internal projects and small, unknown projects.
> Mandrake is big and has a lot of controversial stuff associated with it,
> so people posting unwanted stuff such as trolls, flames, support request,
> political statements, insults, advertisement, etc, could be a big maintenance
> headache.

The way I see it is more like:
- Most stuff is discussed in package-group oriented mailing lists
- Selected people (group leaders) put the stuff in the Wiki, like todo
lists, feature requests, specifications, policies, etc.

We would have to define guidelines, saying under what conditions someone
can get write access, and under what conditions can someone be revoked
access.

Jean-Michel