On 2003-02-13(Thu) 07:45:27 +0100, Austin Acton wrote:
> [Contrib-RPM]
> Name        : csound                       Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 4.23.4.2                          Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 2mdk                          Build Date: Thu Feb 13 06:36:26 2003
> Size        : 1231382                          License: MIT

Does this version of csound use MIT license? AFAIK some version of
csound (is it canonical version or...) specifies that it *only*
allows non-commercial usage/distribution.

Once upon a point, I was trying to create a csound package too, but
was immediately shelved because of its license.

My memory can be wrong here, but it still worths checking.

Abel
--
Abel Cheung
GPG Key: (0xC67186FF) http://deaddog.org/gpg.asc