Le Jeudi 13 Février 2003 16:58, Crispin Boylan a écrit :
> Hi
> Can the kopete in cooker currently be updated to the CVS version (i
> downloaded it today, its down as 20030209) as it fixes the crashing when
> closing MSN messenger windows with conversations in them.
>
> Cheers
> cris.

Other bugs are in the process of beeing fixed, I could be wise to wait they
are fixed too. Theses bugs render kopete unusable when using several
protocols at once.

I will try with the new glibc first to see if it cures these problems or not.

Is the new glibc running OK on P4 processors this time ? ;)
Anyone tested it ??

--
Pascal Cavy - VMF
Running 14 days,  1:09,  8 users,  load average: 0.09, 0.18, 0.17