Le Vendredi 14 Février 2003 10:54, François Pons a écrit :
> Le jeu 13/02/2003 à 23:01, Tibor Pittich a écrit :

> In fact, there is exactly the reverse, there is an --update flag
> allowing to select stable media, but there is no flag for selecting
> unstable media.
>
> François.

Maybe would be nice, on easy urpmi I put a warning (install only what need).
But a lot of poeple want to install all sources and after complain about
failed install.

Putting a flag 'unstable' which is not select by default will permit to limit
this kind of stupid request.
I can set by default main/update/contrib as stable, all other will be flag
unstable (espacially plf/unsupported/textstar/rpmhelp/...).

--
Linux pour Mac !? Enfin le moyen de transformer
une pomme en véritable ordinateur. - JL.