Hi!

I found that isdn is handled wrong with harddrake. After it is configured it
should definitly be set to ONBOOT="yes" in ifcfg-ippp0. net_monitor makes a
"ifup ippp0" at dialing in, but net_monitor is not very usefull for dialing
in as it must be started as root. This should definitly be improved, since
this problem exists since ... ever. It makes problems to a lot of users I
know of.

Featurerequest:

  Further it would be nice to create a group dialout or so and ask the user,
that should be able to dialout and set the rights on the devices in the right
way.
--
Regards
Steffen