>Have you tried updating to the latest version of initscripts?
Yes. I use initscripts-7.06-4mdk.i586.rpm.

>Also, you could try installing the initscripts from 9.0.
It's dangerous..but I did it.
I can't get the connection.

>What does 'ifstatus -v' tell you?
(after downgrade initscripts from 9.0)
[root@localhost]# ifstatus -v
eth0:
    SIOCETHTOOL failed (Operation not supported)
    SIOGGMIIPHY failed (Operation not supported)
    SIOCDEVPRIVATE failed (Operation not supported)
eth1:
    SIOCETHTOOL failed (No such device)
    SIOGGMIIPHY failed (No such device)
    SIOCDEVPRIVATE failed (No such device)
-snip-
eth9:
    SIOCETHTOOL failed (No such device)
    SIOGGMIIPHY failed (No such device)
    SIOCDEVPRIVATE failed (No such device)

mmm..something goes wrong.
I don't use my machine without the internet connection.
I'll change the distro soon, and I'll test the next beta(maybe RC1).
Thank you so much, Buchan!
Good Night, everyone. It's 2:27AM in Japan :)