On 16 Feb 2003, Pixel wrote:

> tbutler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> i don't understand. You *can* do it with drakboot!

It does not always show up, and IIRC not by default. I haven't done an
install recently, but IIRC on 9.0 it would only work if you went into
drakboot and reselected the framebuffer option, and restarted drakboot.

On my 9.0 box at home, I had lost it now for some reason (been testing
Danny's kernels, and installed the update, still need to try an make an
updated win4lin kernel ...). It seems the "Splash selection" section is
only available if the 'vga=' line is in the global lilo config (even if
all the image stanzas have it), so can you ensure that installation always
places the vga line in the global section?

I will test this next time (RC1?)

Regards,
Buchan