On Wednesday 19 February 2003 11:18 am, Aurélien Bompard wrote:
> > All of you using a sblive? Or also other cards?
>
> I use a sblive.
>

> Aurélien

SB Live! Value CT 4830 Digital out OEM; circa 1999. Altec Lansing speakers.
Cooker current as of this moment (11:23 AM local) beta2 based install.

'Pops' occasionally. Short duration crackling rather than random static.
Complete stumble in sound produced when I open another display window or the
task bar "unhides" on mouse over. When I close noatun or XMMS there's a
seeming "sound lag" before the speakers go dormant. A winding down sort of
sound of approx. 1.5 second duration.

I haven't had sound problems on this machine since sound started working
without major contortions back in Mandrake 8.0.

Regards;
--
Charlie
Edmonton,AB,Canada