torsdagen den 20 februari 2003 20.03 skrev Oden Eriksson:
> torsdagen den 20 februari 2003 19.53 skrev Pixel:
> > Buchan Milne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > what do you mean? can you tell more?
>
> Check: http://archives.mandrakelinux.com/cooker/2003-01/msg08314.php

(speaking to myself again...)

To clarify:

The old md's I had and which were discovered during install was originally
mounted "/var/qmail/queue" (md0) and "/home" (md1). I configured them to
mount /mnt/md{0,1} during the install phaze. But the raidtab generated
contained only:

raiddev /dev/md2
  device /dev/hdd5

This caused boot failure.

I also tried to configure after boot with diskdrake, but that didn't work
either. I'm staging a machine from old hw right now and I have no time to
reproduce and document what was going on. Maybe I could do it tomorrow (on
another hdd) when this install is done.

--
Regards // Oden Eriksson, Deserve-IT.com