Levi Ramsey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > It's not a useful feature if no one uses it (by definition). For
> > the moment, no one except you answered that he/she uses it :/...
> > The problem is to perform an install with it. I think most of the
> > adsl users do CDROM installs, that's why.
>
> Perhaps leave the image on the mirrors of the tree but not include it on
> the CD would work?

On the CD it is nearly for free since it's contained in the
network.img.

The point is that if we keep it and no one uses it:

- it's broken (since no one tests/uses it in real life)

- it takes diskspace (on the boot floppy) that could be uses
  better with drivers

But I think I'm gonna let it in for 9.1 at least, anyway.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/