On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 17:41, Jason Komar wrote:
> I'm running the latest Cooker. Yesterday Evolution suddenly crashed with
> the error that the component that handles the mail aspect had quit
> unexpectedly. When I restart Evolution, it sits there hung up trying to
> open folder files. When I start it from console, I get the following
> information:

        Evolution does that to me (the crashing) sometimes
(i also have latest cooker).
I think it is just evolution... it may still contain some bugs.

        If evolution crashes, you should do one thing before running
it again:   "killev"  will kill all the processes that evolution creates
that may be lingering around after the crash.

P.S.:  To the list:  Earlier I sent a message in Spanish.  I apologize
for that... it was meant only for the person who wrote earlier, but I
mistakenly sent it to the list.

--
Pedro