Thanks for the reply, thats why I wanted to check.  I've just done another
check and the nvnet and nvaudio will compile when I run with a cooker system
(done today) but with 9.0 kernel (19-16) and same sources.  With 21-8 to 21-
10 kernel/sources it dies.  I can't get the specific info at this time as
the machine is remote to me until Monday and rebooting into .21 will make it
unavailable to me.

My concern for Mandrake is that a cooker (9.1?) system will not run on
nforce2 (at least MSI K7N2) as it currently stands.  I've done a 9.0 ->
cooker upgrade on this machine knowing the concequences so I had a working
nvnet/nvaudio on .19-16 around for failsafe. (audio not actually working,
but not my real concern...no net is fatal, no audio is annoying)

-Rob

On 21 Feb 2003 23:32:30 -0800, Quel Qun wrote