I have tried to install Mandrake Linux 9.1 beta 3 in three differents types of computers with differents Via chipsets, but I am getting more than 20 errors

after the installation of the first disk, and specially when the second cd start

to install the office programs, I have 'yes' to continue with the installation, I did not

have that kind of problem with beta 1, and 2. The other problem that I have is

that it look that it has configured the video card, but when it reboot again the

computer freeze and then I am forced to reset the computer and then I am able

to login, and then it does not want to configure the Lan card, in my main computer

I have an on board Brodcam 10/100 it detected as eth0 but then I am unable to

go in the internet, I installed a second Realtek Lan Card but it does not detect this

one that I know that the drivers are more popular than Broadcam. After all I would

like to tell that it is the most beatiful and colorfull distro that Mandrake has designed

it can be used by itself for my application, there is not need to have MS Windows

dual boot, with all the defects it looks very nice. I had also problem with the

installation of the printer, at the beginning I get a red circle and it won boot, I did

reinstalled again without printer, but when I try to detect the printer, it freeze  the

computer. Have you  tried to resolve these bugs for the final version or Beta 4?

The times when I have been able to go in the internet the connection is fast and

it works  faster than prior versions. I would like to know why the second disk is

making so many errors when it is installing the open office packages. Another

problem is that sometimes it does not want to recognize the third Cd, it is asking

for an international disk,  I had to insert the cd several times in the cd rom and

then it start to install the packages. I think it is important to have more drivers

for the Viewsonic monitors since they are becoming very populars, I could not

find a drivers for my ( g90ft) but Redhat has drivers on RH 8.0 for a lot of View

sonic monitors and NEC you should take that into consideration, and the

new land cards that are coming out in the market specially Broadcam that is

pre-installed in the Asus and Supermicro motherboards

Do you Yahoo!?