On Sat, 22 Feb 2003, Charles A Edwards wrote:

> You should able to upload with same release, it will replace existing
> devel and .src rpms and add the base rpm, that is if your upload
> permissions will allow it.
> Otherwise you will have to upload with %release = %release++

I suspect I will not be able to upload new SRPMs without an increment, so
I have just uploaded the missing binary. Please let me know if it shows up
or not ...

Also, I would like to know if anyone has managed to get festival to do
anything without a kal diphone installed, since I could not and suspect
I might have to require it ...

Regards,
Buchan