On Sat, 2003-02-22 at 12:40, Timothy R. Butler wrote:

> Hi Frederic:
> > Again, I NEVER said GTK is not able to do this.. It can be done using
> > gtkrc file !!
>
>   I thought you said that Galaxy had hard coded colors? If so, is changing the
> gtkrc file going to do any good?

I think he meant that they were written in the necessary files, but
could not be modified on the fly in a pref dialog or passed as
parameters.
Fortunately, it seems they are hard coded in a text file, so you could
try playing with it. I would start tweaking
/usr/share/themes/Galaxy/gtk-2.0/gtkrc just to see what it does...
--
Quel Qun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>