Hi!
In the 9.1 RC1 installer, the partitioning editor only has a slider for setting partition size.
I have a large disk (120GB) and when I want to set a fine-grained size for my swap partition, I am completely unable to do it!

The size jups between 0 MB and 711 MB when I drag the slider only one pixel to the right!

This is unusable.

I propose two changes in the partitioning tool:
1) Make the size indicator an editable text box (it is currently a non-editable label) for setting the size manually
2) (optional) Make the slider act on a logarithmic, not linear, scale.

--
Best Regards,
Olo